This website is the property of NEOS Surgery SL (hereinafter referred to as Neosurgery)
– Address: Parque Tecnológico del Vallés, en calle Ceramistes 2, 08290 Cerdanyola del Vallés, Barcelona.
– CIF: ESB20822334
– Registered in the Mercantile Register of San Sebastián.
On our website, we only offer information on our devices. Our product descriptions are detailed and accurate; however, the website is merely informative, so if you have any doubts or require further explanation, we recommend that you contact us.
All users accessing this website voluntarily and expressly recognise and accept responsibility for its use and the use of its content. They agree not to perform any illegitimate acts or breach the conditions established in the legal terms, in which case the legally established responsibilities shall apply.
At Neosurgery, we reserve the right at all times and without prior notice to make modifications to and update the content published on our website, its settings, presentation and general conditions, as well as to delete information or temporarily suspend access to the website. This is done with the aim to always present the most up-to-date information possible.
In addition, Neosurgery cannot be made liable nor will it take responsibility for:
– Damages that could lead to interferences, omissions or computer viruses due to reasons external to our website, as well as those caused by third parties through illegitimate interruptions or damages to the computer system beyond the control of the website owner.
– Interruptions or errors in access to the website or its content. Nor will it take responsibility for technical problems that may arise during the internet connection.
– The correct application of the Legal Notice or other policies to users who access the website via third party links, or to links on this website to other websites.
• All links by third parties to this website are prohibited; in the opposite case, previous express authorisation would be required by Neosurger. In all cases, links should redirect to the main page.
• If there are links that are not supervised by Neosurgery, no responsibility will be taken for the links or content or consequences of using said links and/or websites.
This website is regulated by the Spanish law and the national and international legislation on intellectual and industrial property.
Neosurgery is a company working in the research, development, production and commercialisation of devices for implants used in cranial and spinal neurosurgery. It carries out all the research and development of its products, which are protected by international patents and registered brands. As such, it develops, produces and commercialises its own products according to quality guarantee systems like ISO 13485 e ISO 9001. Neosurgery is also certified as a health product manufacturer.
The content in or shown on our website (texts, audio-visual content, source code, graphic design, signs, logos, brands, databases, computer programs, editing, programming, compilation and other elements and content necessary for it to function) are the property of Neosurgery. Hence, any use without previous authorisation from the owner of this content, including the databases, computer program, editing, programming, compilation and other elements required for it to function, will be considered a breach of the intellectual and industrial property rights.
Users shall only use the website content for personal purposes and never for commercial purposes. They cannot delete or change the copyright, registered brands or any other information referring to the service or about the owner. Users cannot publish, distribute, retransmit, sell or provide access to the service content, except in the ways permitted by the law and in accordance with the user rules set out in these conditions.
Browsing or using this website does not under any circumstances grant a licence to or total or partial cession of the intellectual property rights. Any transmission, reproduction, distribution, public communication or total or partial transformation of said rights without prior consent from the owners is expressly prohibited.
For any content the website may contain that is not owned by Neosurgery, authorisation has been granted by the owners for its use and communication. This content is protected by the corresponding intellectual property laws.